This Christmas I'll be...
• Eating all of my grandma's made rutabaga casseroles (traditional Finnish Christmas food) before anyone else can say Christmas.
• Singing Christmas Carols so loud no one will hear anything in 2016.
• Having a mental breakdown of not having any snow.
• Consuming so much chocolate someone is going to ask what's the brown lipstick I'm wearing.
• Dancing like a crazy person to no music at all.
• Regretting the fact I decided to wear jeans as they simply do not stretch (mental note: wear a flowy dress)
• Spending my whole Christmas Day morning wrapping presents that have been forgotten in the corner of my room since January...
• Drinking 5 hot chocolates a day, each the size of a Starbucks Venti cup.
• Falling asleep in a bathtub filled with all of the Lush products I got (which could be no products at alll... :D)
• Acting like a five year old through Christmas and all the way up till the end of 2015
• Watching every single Christmas film while eating even more food...
Are you excited for Christmas?
Anu♡
Let's keep in touch

No comments