Last Sunday an amazing thing happened. My blog reached 100 Bloglovin' readers!
I'm still in a bit of a shock because I've only blogged for almost 4 months and never thought I'd reach my 100 milestone so soon! Well, at least for me it is soon.
I also reached 300 followers on Twitter recently and 500 followers on Instagram just yesterday!
These numbers are absolutely crazy for me!
This is such a huge achievement for me and I wish I could just hug you all and thank you in person but unfortunately right now that's impossible so I'm going to host a giveaway instead.
What will the winner get?
I know how popular the MAC lipsticks are in the beauty world so I thought it would be just right to give one of my readers a chance to win one of her (or his) choice.
Also I will be adding a little edible surprise to the package ;). (
RULES
- The giveaway will start today (Thursday 6th of November) and end at 10pm GMT 4th of December
- There will be one winner
- You must be 16 years old and over or have a parent's permission to enter since I need to know the winner's address
- All the mandatory entries must be completed (follow on Bloglovin, Twitter and comment)
- No spam accounts are allowed
- The winner will be contacted within 48 hours of the giveaway ending and if the winner doesn't answer within 3 days there'll be a new winner
- This giveaway is open internationally
Good luck and a huge thank you again for reading my blog!
- Anu ♡

Such a good giveaway, If I was the lucky winner I would chose Honeylove as my first choice and if that was sold out then it would be Please Me
ReplyDeletexx
I would choose either velvet teddy or cyber :) Lovely giveaway x
ReplyDeletehttp://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk
Hot Tahiti & Razzledazzler are my faves <3 x
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the milestone lovely! Currently have my eye on 'flat out fabulous' and 'fusion pink' :) x
ReplyDeleteJordan | Keep Dreaming ♥
Awesome congrats on reaching so many milestones! I really like "Angel" :)
ReplyDeleteJessica
the.pyreflies.org
Congrats on 100 followers, here's to 100 more :D. My first choice would be Rebel and then there is also Angel that I like x
ReplyDeleteAmazing giveaway and congratulations on 100 followers!
ReplyDeleteReinventing Neesha ♥
Congratulations for 100 followers! I would love the shade rebel or please me!
ReplyDeleteGemma xx
congrats !!! i'd love either angel or please me shade
ReplyDeleteThis is such a nice giveaway Anu! :) Congratulations on reaching 100 followers!! Lots of love xx
ReplyDeleteSpeaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY
congrats on your milestone luv!
ReplyDeletewww.bumascloset.com
#1 choice Angel #2 choice Myth <3
ReplyDeletestapels
Living Legend is my 1st choice and Heroine is my 2nd :)
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! 1st choice is Faux, 2nd is brave! :) x
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway. I', having some problems in follow on bloglovin' but I hope that everything goes well.
ReplyDeleteI love "living Legend" shade.
Great giveaway! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'd go for Angel for the first choice, Plumful for the second.
Up the amp or Kinda Sexy !
ReplyDeleteI'd love Rebel or Heroine :) xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 100 followers!! I'd love to win either Up the Amp or Shy Girl.
ReplyDeleteLaura x
musthavegirl.co.uk
Russia Red or Ruby Woo pls!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/168/310/Products/Lips/Lipstick/Lipstick/index.tmpl
ReplyDeleteRussian Red or MAC Red :)
ReplyDeleterafflecopter name: Dolly Cool
Mehr or Brave!
ReplyDeleteCongratulation with your first 100 followers )
ReplyDeleteHeroine or Coral Bliss please!
Just discovered your blog hun! I think Show Orchid or Russian Red are beaut! xx
ReplyDeletePretty Little Beauty Blog
Please me Or Russian Red!
ReplyDeletexx
Huge congratulations on 100 followers! Lovelorn or pure heroine are my fave! xx
ReplyDeletePlink or La Vie En Rouge :D
ReplyDeleteGirl About Town or Please Me :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try Faux or Heroine!
x
Congratulations on 100 readers!
ReplyDeleteTop of my wishlist at the moment is the much lusted after Velvet Teddy! But I also love the look of Patisserie!
www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk
Congratulations on your recent achievements!
ReplyDeleteI would love either Crème Cup or Girl About Town!
Mollie,xo \\
The Fashion Of Craft
pink pearl pop or giddy
ReplyDeleteAmazing giveaway! I would probably chose Velvet Teddy or Russian Red x x x
ReplyDeleterussian red
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you to reach this milestone! Always nice to see great blogger's getting the recognition they deserve :)
ReplyDeleteI love the look of russian red, but chatterbox is lovely too for a more subtle look :) xo
mac please me
ReplyDeleteMany congrats :D I'd go for Russian Red :D xx
ReplyDeleteRussian Red
ReplyDeleteI love pink pearl pop
ReplyDeleteI'd love Living Legend or if that's not available Candy Yum-Yum :D
ReplyDeleteFrou To Shop has always been my favourite shade. :) x
ReplyDeleteI would absolutely love Velvet Teddy or Ruby Woo :) thanks for the opportunity lovely! X
ReplyDeletewww.stylesunrise.co.uk
x
well, i love costa chic, vegas volt...
ReplyDeleteSuch an amazing giveaway - who doesnt love a mac lippy?! I have bombshell and velvet teddy on my wishlist at the mo!
ReplyDeletexprincessjas | ♥
Relentlessly Red or if not, Russian Red :)
ReplyDeletei would love Rebel or Velvet Teddy :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to win Vegas Volt or Snapdragon :) x
ReplyDeletewww.mappedoutblog.co.uk
Sushi Kiss or Flamingo
ReplyDeleteHey, congrats on a fab milestone! I'd love to win Living Legend or Velvet Teddy! Fingers crossed :) Danielle x
ReplyDeletefrontière girl
Thanks for the amazing giveaway! Love MAC lipsticks! I'd love to win Sushi Kiss or Lady Kiss! xx
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win Syrup or if not, Plumful!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to win MAC Cosmo or Half n' half lipstick.
ReplyDeleteI would love Up the amp or velvet teddy
ReplyDeleteI'd love to get my hands on MAC (Satin) Captive or MAC (Cremesheen) Creme in Your Coffee.
ReplyDeleteThanks a mill for the giveaway and congrats on your 100 Bloglovin' readers ;)
Ruby Woo or Hue!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win Syrup
ReplyDeleteLovely giveaway and Congratulations on 100 Bloglovin' followers :D
ReplyDeleteI would probably choose Velvet Teddy or Rebel
Miss Beauty Saver
Enter My BlanX Giveaway
Please Me lipstick
ReplyDelete