1. Favourite Winter nail polish?
• I love all kinds of reds and darker nail polishes but few of my faves are the Body Shop: Relish the Moment, Essie: Miss Fancy Pants and Depend: 005. Check out My Nail Polish Collection if you're interested!
2. Favourite Winter lip product?
• MAC Brave Red, MAC Hot Gossip and Rimmel 107 (obviously... ;D)
3. Most worn Winter clothing piece?
• Probably my khaki jumper from New Look or my Disney fleece hoodie.
4. Most worn Winter accessory?
• Definitely my black scarf from Cubus. I've also been wearing this silver heart necklace my bestfriend got for me a lot :)
5. Favourite Winter beverage?
• A huge hot chocolate or Pumpkin Spice Latte!
6. All time favourite Christmas movie?
• The Santa Clause (1994)! It's so funny, if you haven't seen it, you HAVE to watch it asap! I also like to watch Harry Potter (especially the first two ones) during the holiday season.
7. Favourite Christmas/holiday song?
• Baby It's Christmas by Colton Haynes & Travis-Atreo (piano version). This has been on repeat for the past week or so :D.
8. Favourite Christmas food/treat?
• Everything! If I had to choose it would probably be my grandma's traditional Finnish rutabaga casserole, so yummy!
9. Favourite Christmas decoration this year?
• I love the fact that I have my own fake tree in my room and it's just so pretty.
10. Favourite gift received as a child?
• This is a tough one... One that I can remember and still use is this hot water bottle that you put inside a teddy bear so you can basically cuddle a really warm teddy when you're cold.
11. What do you want for Christmas this year?
• A new camera would be amazing! I also really hope that next year my whole family will be together for Christmas.
12. What are your plans for the holidays this year?
• Nothing special really, spending time with my family, chilling, eating way too much food etc.
Answer one of the questions in the comments ;)
Anu♡
Let's keep in touch
Also make sure to enter my Christmas Beauty Giveaway! (ENDS TONIGHT)

No comments