• NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette
• Benefit Hoola Bronzer
• Any face cleansing brush like Clarisonic
• Benefit the POREfessional primer
• BeautyBlender the Original
• MAC 217 Blending Brush
• Tarte lights, camera, lashes Mascara
• Any MAC lipstick from my long wishlist
• Makeup brushes (preferably Zoeva, Jessup or Complexion Perfection)
• Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer in 2 or 3
What's at the top of your wishlist?
- Anu ♡

I've managed to convince my mum to buy me hoola for christmas :) the beauty blender is amazing! I'm hoping for a too faced palette x
ReplyDeleteGreat list I really want to try the NARS palette!
ReplyDeleteBea x
My beauty wish list is about as long as my arm. I couldn't help but buy myself a new MAC lipstick at the airport today - my self restraint is so awful right now! The Porefessional is a fab primer but I prefer That gal personally. It makes my skin look so luminous!
ReplyDeleteRachael at broomfie.blogspot.com
Great list! I really want the BeautyBlender too!
ReplyDeleteJessica
the.pyreflies.org
I've been wanting it for so long! I'll just have to see which of the bronzers my sister brings me from the US :)x
ReplyDeleteLet me know what you think about it then! Fingers crossed my sister brings me the beauty blender from the US, haha.
ReplyDeleteToo Faced palettes are gorgeous! I hope you got it :)x
Thanks hun! The NARS palette is such a good value! :)x
ReplyDeleteHaha, I feel you girl! Oh good to know that, I've heard so many good things about both of them :)x
ReplyDeleteThanks Jessica! Everyone says how amazing it is and I love the colour too ;)x
ReplyDelete