Today I'm going to sharing my third - and last - Christmas Wishlist with you! You can check out the other two here if you'd like: Beauty, Fashion. Only 11 sleeps till Christmas ;)
• Softboxes - These would come in so handy when taking photos especially in the winter time.
• Canon 70D - Probably every blogger's dream and I really want a new camera.
• Epic Blog Planner - This is amazing! Perfect for planning everything blog related.
• Anthropologie homeware - So. Pretty. Need!
Molly Hatch Crowned Leaf "Something Good" Mug
Attingham Tea Cup
Ayaka Mug
• Juicer - I've started a healthier lifestyle and I'd love to make juices at home.
• Happiness Planner - Just because.
• Finis Aquarius Fin - I have the kids version of this that I loved but now it's too small and I'd love to get this one for adult's as it gives so much more power when swimming!
Official Site
Ebay
• iTunes Store Gift Card - I buy a lot of stuff on iTunes/App Store so this would be perfect!
• Design Love Co - Totally essential for keeping organised.
Classic Planner Pad
2016 Design Love Planner
• Albums
5 Seconds Of Summer: Sounds Good Feels Good Deluxe Edition
Little Mix: Get Weird
One Direction: Made in the A.M. Deluxe Edition
Ed Sheeran: X Wembley Edition
What's on your Christmas wishlist?
Anu♡
Let's keep in touch


No comments