When I finally decided to ask some recommendations from fellow beauty bloggers, I was introduced to the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. Sadly Bourjois isn't sold in Finland so I had never heard of it before. I finally decided to order it from feelunique.com almost a year and I'm so glad I did!
This foundation currently has 8 shades (feelunique only has the 4 lightest) that are good for people with medium skin tone. I own two of the shades, 41 Light Vanilla and 42 Vanilla. I use Vanilla in the Summer time and Light Vanilla when it gets colder even though it's a little bit too light for me but that's what bronzer is for.
| 42 Vanilla 41 Light Vanilla |
Also, this foundation smells soooo good! It has a nice fruity scent which isn't at all overpowering.
What's your favourite drugstore foundation?
- Anu♡
Let's keep in touch
No comments