Of course ever since I've had a bath tub I've fallen even more in love with Lush products. This time I decided to try a bath bomb called Big Blue (find it here: FI, UK, US). As you can see it's mostly blue like the name states and it says "Lush" on top.
This definitely makes you feel like a mermaid or like you're in a place where you can smell the ocean. The seaweed makes your bath look really fun and even more like sea. You can use the seaweed to gently exfoliate your skin if you can catch it. I think they should make the pieces a bit larger so it would be easier to catch and clean your tub afterwards.
Overall I think this is an amazing bath bomb especially if you're looking for something with a really fresh scent. This is great for those who are missing Summer or just want to make themselves think that they're on a holiday in a place like Hawaii maybe :).
Have you tried this bath bomb before?
- Anu♡
Let's keep in touch


No comments