Day 17
Like I said in my last TBS Advent Calendar post, moringa might be my new favourite scent from TBS and now that I've the Moringa Body Milk (16,50€/£8/$12 for 250ml/8.4oz) I'm absolutely sure it is! Body milks are a bit lighter than body lotions.
Day 18
I already have one Bath Lily (3,80€/£2/$3) but I prefer them over sponges so now I don't have to buy a spare one ;).
Day 19
I love the smell of Honey Lip Balm (8,30€/£4/$6 for 10ml/o.3oz) - and any products really that have honey in them - but because I'm a bit allergic to honey and lips are a very sensitive part of your face I think I'm going to give this to my sister.
Day 20
Last thing I got is the Wild Argan Oil Body Lotion (16,50€/£8/$12 for 250ml/8.4oz). Wild Argan Oil is one of my favourite ranges but I didn't have the body lotion yet, only the body butter. I think it's nice to have a lighter version of a moisturising product you like the scent of because the butters usually take a pretty long time to absorb.
Which TBS range is your favourite?
- Anu ♡
No comments