Ever since I got myself some nail art tools - brushes and dotting tools - I've really been enjoying trying out different kinds of styles and patterns on my nails.
Nail art is still a very new thing to me so most of the time I've no idea where I should even start. That's exactly how I felt again when I tried to decide how I should do my nails for New Year's Eve. I then searched some inspiration from other blogs and thought it might be helpful for some of you too!
Here are some of my favourite manis:
How will you paint your nails for NYE?
- Anu♡
I'm still away on hols and have just removed my shellac so think I will stick to clear polish for a while, but these are all lovely inspirations! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteBeauty with charm
I know how you feel Alina! I think I'll give my nails a little break too. Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you really enjoyed your holidays!
Ohhh, my favorite has to be the black with the slight silver shimmer! I like a little glitter on nails, just enough so you have to do a double-glance to make sure there's even glitter lol.
ReplyDeleteZ. | J. POTTER
these are all gorgeous, I love the fourth photo!
ReplyDeleteJessica
the.pyreflies.org
OMG! i love it. the first one totally rocks
ReplyDeletewww.bumascloset.com
I love glitter on nails too! I feel like I have to use glitter nail polish almost every time I paint my nails, haha xx
ReplyDeleteThank you Jessica, I really love it too!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked them :)x
ReplyDelete