Depend: 104 - Sheer black with multicoloured glitter. Even though it's sheer, it's build able and you can make it look extremely dark with three layers I think.
Maybelline Color Show: 198 Shooting Stars - Dark blue with dark blue, light blue and silver polka dot-like ornaments or whatever they are called.
Rimmel London Lasting Finish: 198 Azure - Shimmery blue. This reminds me of "mermaid sea blue" if you know what I mean, haha.
Rimmel London Rita Ora: 613 Midnight Rendezvous - The perfect dark purple.
Nail Polish by H&M: Lollipop Lullaby - This is the lightest colour out of all of my favourite A/W nail polishes. It's just a very light purple.
Which one do you prefer?
- Anu ♡
Great post! The colours featured are amazing :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.moshingzombies.co.uk/
Ooo these all look lovely!
ReplyDeletexprincessjas | ♥
Love all these polishes! :) x
ReplyDeleteThese are all so pretty, I love the 3rd one! (Rimmel)
ReplyDeleteJessica
the.pyreflies.org
Nice nail polishes! Lollipop Lullaby is my fav <3
ReplyDeleteI second that, haha ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you hun :)x
ReplyDeleteThanks Emma! What are your favourite A/W shades? Xx
ReplyDeleteMe too, I think it's a great colour for all seasons :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! It's such a pretty purple, very dreamy ^_^
ReplyDeleteIllamasqua melange, opi kreme de la kremlin, seche vite memoire and barry m raspberry :) x
ReplyDelete