- Now that I finally have a proper place for them, I really need to organise my skincare products.
- Pick up new home pieces for Spring!
- Read at least one book that isn't written my J. K. Rowling. No matter how much I love Harry Potter I need to start getting through the pile of books I've managed to collect.
- Bake more. There's so many vegan desserts I can't wait to try - I think I'm gonna start with this RAW Hazelnut cheesecake!
- Buy a pair of Hunter Wellingtons. Must have for rainy days!
- Get some new stationary bits. I'm loving the Jo & Judy Pink Collection!
- Write more food posts on the blog!
- Finally have a proper posting schedule and post (at least) 3 times a week
- Grab that Jaclyn Hill X Morphe palette when it comes out!
- Invest in a good Stylus pen. This is mainly because I want my Insta story to be as pretty as possible! #bloggerproblems
What's the one thing you really want / can't wait to do this month?
Enjoyed this post? Follow me on Bloglovin for more!
Let's keep in touch

No comments