Last night it was time for the Met Gala 2016.
This year the theme was "Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology". Now I'm not that keen on following wether people have dressed according to the theme or not. I just like to look at the dresses and see which ones I like most.
So without further ado, here are my top 10 Met Gala outfits!
- Emma Watson in Calvin Klein
- Kendall Jenner in Atelier Versace
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Ralph Lauren
- Blake Lively in Burberry
- Zendaya in Michael Kors
- Jourdan Dunn in Balmain
- Alexa Chung in Thakoon
- Demi Lovato in Moschino
- Claire Danes in Zac Posen
- Emily Blunt in Michael Kors
Which outfits were your favourite? Do you think any of the quests nailed the theme?
Anu♡
Let's keep in touch
Photos from Popsugar and Eonline.


No comments