I have the feeling that Autumn doesn't like me that much... For almost the past two weeks I've had the pleasure to be ill - again. Even though it's nice to just lay in bed and do nothing, eventually you just get sick of that... So instead I decided to do something that I've been meaning to do for a long time and that doesn't need a lot of brain action: organise my nail polishes!
Then I got the idea of photographing them and writing a post. See, this post is not only helpful for you. Whenever I go nail polish shopping, I can come back and see what nail polishes I already own so I don't buy too many similar ones.
I'll put a ♡ next to my absolute favourites so if you want to know which nail polishes I like to use the most, just keep on reading!
My #1 Nail Polish Brand: Essie
- Naughty Nautical - turquoise with silver tiny silver sparkles running through
- Who Is the Boss - very light greyish mint green ♡
- Miss Fancy Pants - greyish brown ♡
- Double Breasted Jacket - pinkish red ♡
- Off the Shoulder - hot pink
- Love Every Minute - pink
- Resort Fling - light peachy orange
- A Crewed Interest - very light peach
- Sugar Daddy - sheer baby pink
My #2 Nail Polish Brand: Rimmel
Left to right:- Midnight Rendezvous - bluetoned purple
- Azure - metallic blue with light shimmer
- Raw as Night - the perfect red ♡
- Hot Chick - pinkish red ♡
- High Energy - mix of red and orange
- Orange Your Life - light orange with coral ♡
- You're a Cracker - orange
My #3 Nail Polish Brand: Depend
Left to right:- 104 - dark grey with shimmer
- 163 - slightly metallic purple
- 005 - mix of fuchsia and burgundy (see in action here) ♡
- 223 - silver (see in action here)
- 042 - light gold ♡
Other brands I love
Left to right:
- Tanya Burr: New York Night - very dark, almost black, purple
- Tanya Burr: Mini Marshmallows - very light and sheer coral
- The Body Shop: Relish the Moment - orangey red ♡
- Make Up Store: Young (I think?!) - light blue with a hint of grey ♡
- Kone Helsinki: DC03 - metallic mix of copper, purple, pink and blue
- IsaDora: Metal Mystery - copper ♡
- H&M: Lollipop Lullaby - light purple ♡
- Kubiss London: 46 - pink coral with shimmer
Glittery nail polishes and top coats #1
Left to right:- Maybelline Color Show: Shooting Stars - dark blue with different sized silver glitters
- Maybelline Color Show: Wine Shimmer - burgundy with silver and pink shimmer ♡
- Flormar: U18 - purple with multicoloured shimmer
- BarryM Aquarium Collection: Mediterranean - shimmery metallic pink/gold ♡
- BarryM Aquarium Collection: Treasure Chest - clear polish with gold pieces ♡
- Lumene Natural Code: Sparkle Burst - clear polish with light pink shimmer & glitter (see in action here)
Glittery nail polishes and top coats #2
- Depend: 045 - shimmery gold ♡
- Depend: 335 - clear coat with silver glitter & shimmer
- Depend: 106 - shimmery silver
- Kiko: 162 - silver with shimmer
- Essie: All in one base - gel-like base & top coat
- Urban Outfitters: Matte top coat - makes any nail polish matte ♡
- Tiger: 12 - clear coat (I use it as top coat) ♡
Nail polishes I've never used and will give away
Left to right:- Yes Love: 19 - very sheer blue
- Wild & Mild: Yello Mania - sheer yellow
- Kone Helsinki: U20 - light pink with shimmer ♡
- Rimmel: Get it While it's Hot - light brown with pink
Nail polishes I no longer use and will give away
Left to right + reasons why I'm giving away:
- Maybelline: Bubblicious - muted hot pink (I own too many similar shades) ♡
- Depend: 244 - light coral (too light for my liking)
- Depend: 132 - turquoise with lots of silver shimmer (used way too much at some point :D)
- Depend: 24* - grey blue (not keen on the shade anymore)
- Depend: 03* - top coat (prefer the Tiger one)
- Rimmel: Sky High - sea blue (love everything about it, just don't use it anymore...) ♡
What's your favourite nail polish brand?
Anu♡
P.S. Make sure to enter my Naked Palette giveaway!
Let's keep in touch









No comments