Now let's get on with the post!
I didn't have a lot of expectations with this body wash as it's really cheap, 2.45€/250ml, and I really haven't had much luck with products from Dove before. I still began my trial with an open mind. When first applied this body wash creates a very thin foam which feels very soft against your skin. After a couple of tries I did notice that my skin felt softer and smoother as promised.
However, after using this about a week I noticed that it only dried my skin more. I continued to use it anyway but after almost three weeks of use I gave up as it still continued to dry my skin.
Even though this product wasn't a success for me I still suggest you give this a go - especially if you can find a sample version - because if it hadn't dried my skin, I'd be in the store right now buying a full sized bottle.
What's your favourite body wash?
- Anu♡
So sorry to hear that you didn't like this product! I actually have had good luck with dove products and love their body washes and shampoos! :)
ReplyDeleteJessica
Pyreflies.org
I love some of their shampoos too! It just didn't suit for me for some reason. I still ahve some of it left so I'll try it again in a couple of months :)x
ReplyDelete