• NARS Copacabana Illuminator
• NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
• Urban Decay Naked 3 palette (or 1st.. or 2nd... or all of them, haha)
• Maybelline Color Tattoos
• Milani Baked Blushes
• Benefit Hoola Bronzer
• tarte Park Ave Princess contour palette
• Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer
What's on your wishlist right now?
- Anu♡

I have never bought a Naked palette but if I did then I would have to buy in in the US as makeup is so much cheaper over there!
ReplyDeleteMollie,xo \\\ The Fashion Of Craft
You are so good for sticking to such a small list. I'd want everything if I went to the US haha. I would choose loads of brands that we can;t get over here, like Tarte, NYX, Kat Von D, the list is probably endless haha x
ReplyDeleteBeauty with charm
Copacabana is such a stunning illuminator! I still havent tried the Sheer Glow foundation, but it sounds amazing!
ReplyDeletexprincessjas | ♥
Apart from Tarte and Milani, you can probably find these other products in www.feelunique.com :) They deliver for free worldwide. I love the Naked 3 but don't reach for it as much as I'd like to. x
ReplyDeleteRenata | Speaking Beauty UK
Maybelline Color Tattoos are good only when they are new. After a few months their structure become more like plasticine than cream.
ReplyDeleteAnd the last time my wishlist fulls with Nars Orgasm blush, love it's golden shimmer )
I totally agree with you! I actually didn't buy any high end eyshadows but maybe next time :)x
ReplyDeleteHaha, my list was actually so much longer but I thought I'd share just the main things I wanted! I didn't know you can't get Tarte in the UK :o, glad I bought some while I was in the States :)xx
ReplyDeleteIt is, I'm in love, haha! Sheer Glow is my favourite foundation right now. The shade Fiji is absolutely perfect for me and it leaves such a gorgeous medium to full coverage! I think I'm gonna mostly used it on special occasions though :)x
ReplyDeleteI almost bought all of these from there before I went to the US actually, haha. But I'm glad I waited as makeup is cheaper in there even though I love Feelunique! It's so easy to order products from there :)x
ReplyDeleteI have one shade that is still good and I've had it since December... Hmmm, that's weird :/.
ReplyDeleteOrgasm is such a gorgeous shade! Xx
You can but only on QVC and only certain items x
ReplyDelete