![]() |
| image source - edited by me |
Week 8 of the #TeenBlogSeries! Can't believe it's almost over. I didn't write last weeks post because I'm currently doing online courses so I didn't really have anything to say about "Balancing blogging with school". Anyway, you can find all of my #TeenBlogSeries posts here.
This week I'm going to tell you my top 10 beauty tips (as you can see from the title). Some of these - or even all of them - may be tips that you already know, but they're the ones I like to keep in mind all the time. Hopefully you find them useful!
This week I'm going to tell you my top 10 beauty tips (as you can see from the title). Some of these - or even all of them - may be tips that you already know, but they're the ones I like to keep in mind all the time. Hopefully you find them useful!
- Make sure you have the right skincare products for every season
- Always moisturise well when you wake up and before you go to sleep
- Remember to have makeup-free days
- When it comes to blusher (and usually makeup in general), less is more
- Replace your mascara after 4 months of use
- ALWAYS remove your makeup before bed
- Water, water, water - it does so much more than just keeps you hydrated
![]() |
| image source |
- When using a cream product, set it with a little bit of translucent powder
- Don't want to spend your money on a new expensive face mask? There are always great homemade beauty recipes!
- Clean your makeup tools at least once a week to fight against bacteria and breakouts
Also remember these very important beauty tips by the one and only Audrey Hepburn ;)
![]() |
| image source |
What is your most important beauty tip? Anything you'd like to add to my list?
- Anu ♡



Totally agree with everything, especially makeup free days and less is more when it comes to blush. I also need to drink more water. :D x
ReplyDeleteSpeaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY
I always forget to drink enough water! Now I keep a big water bottle in the fridge all the time and start drinking right after I wake up. I think that has helped me a lot :) xx
ReplyDelete