I have made a collage of a couple of things I think are a must this Autumn and listed some more below.
My Autumn must-haves 2014
- anything burgundy (I love it as you can see from the collage, haha), beige or army green
- oversized jumpers
- fur waistcoat
- big knit scarves
- leather pants / waxed looking pants
- printed skirt
- bright pea coat
- knee-high boots
- chelsea boots
You can find my other #TeenBlogSeries posts here. One of the topics was my favourite high street shop and picks which has many affordable Autumn related fashion pieces from H&M. You can find the post here.
What are your must-haves for this Autumn?
- Anu ♡









Great choices! I also love burgundy for Autumn. :)
ReplyDeletespeakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk | Instagram
I love Burgundy too! My favourite is the second jumper you've shown, I really like the style of it :) xx
ReplyDeleteVelvet Blush
You can never have too many oversized sweaters! I love the colours you've picked, very fabulous and fall looking:) Thank you for your comment on my blog,
ReplyDeletexx,
http://trendythursday.blogspot.com
Thank you! I know, it's such a gorgeous colour :)
ReplyDeleteI really love the jumper too, I was going to buy it but it's really expensive and sold out :/
ReplyDelete