First of all, I'm so so so sorry that this first post is so late but I'm really excited to be involved in the #TeenBlogSeries for the next 10 weeks! As said in the description above the posts will be up every Monday at 6.30pm so stay tuned ;)
Here are the 10 facts about me to start off the series.
- I have three sisters and I'm the youngest.
- I love everything Disney related and if you asked me to, I'd watch all the movies with you for the rest of my life.
- You can most likely find me in my room doing the most random stuff ever.
- My nail polish collection is huge (for me) and I've probably used only 1/3 of the colours!
- I love dresses so much and I wish I had more.
- My favourite high end brand is Ted Baker.
- I keep re-decorating my room over and over again because I want it to be perfect (who doesn't?) but I think I've finally decided how I want it to look in the long run.
- At the moment I go to online school.
- If I buy something that I really like for example a really cute notebook I tend to save it for something "really special" and end up never using it.
- I've never had my nails done by a professional.
Hope these facts helped you to find out a thing or two about me :). Can't wait for next weeks #TeenBlogSeries! If you've joined the series too, make sure to leave your link below.
- Anu ♡

I agree with you on number nine, I buy it and then I am like ' what will I use this for?' I found you from the #teenblogseries ^_^
ReplyDeleteLaila from Townhouse Palette ♥
I know! It's so annoying sometimes :P
DeleteLovely post! Definitely the same as you In fact 9 :P
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in on the first post of #teenblogseries
http://www.anouskamillar.com
xxx
Thank you, it's great to join the series :)
DeleteYeah, haha, I think I should just start using the things I've bought like that :P
Omg i do the same thing! I buy things becuase they are cute and i say i will save them a speical day but that day never comes xx great post
ReplyDeleteI know! I think we should just start making every day special so we can use them haha ;)
DeleteI totally agree with you about the dresses! I could wear them all day every day! lovely blog! xx
ReplyDeletezoebold.blogspot.com
Thank you lovely :)
DeleteI would buy every dress ASOS has if I just could haha xx